We are proud to present one of the most beautiful wood species in the world. French oak hardwood is known for having high tannin levels that make the wood age better. This gives French oak more beautiful patina and a classic time-worn look. It has been used in French wine making for hundreds of years and now you can make beautiful floors from this exquisite wood. Swish French oak flooring is the best with this wood coming from the French neighbour picked from the best woods in Alpine forests. Swish Oak Flooring is a beautifully crafted range of timeless French oak. The signature palette of colours, natural grain characteristics, and finishes have been prudently designed capturing timeless elegance, the essence of oak flooring.
Making a difference
Swish products have been making aesthetical difference in many homes across the world. The Swish laminate flooring is classic, sophisticated, and modern. You can make redefine the mood of a room using flooring. The Swish longboard laminate flooring is suitable for all areas in the house from play areas to living and sleeping areas.
Inspired by nature
Swish laminate flooring maintains the feel, smell and touch of natural wood. This is combined with the technical finesse of HDF construction. Swish laminate planks represent the coming together of nature and modernity.
Swish longboard laminate flooring allows for more experimentation in your floor designs. You can choose from a wide variety of flooring material. The flooring material permits putting your imagination and fantasy into action. The look of the laminate floor will also support your décor ideas making your house as classy as you would want.
Benefits of our Swish laminate flooring
- Versatility in design. You can choose from a wide variety of laminate flooring that replicate the feel and touch of wood patterns. Our grains and knots are uniquely embossed to mimic natural wood in the best way possible.
- Easy maintenance. Laminate flooring is very easy to clean. It is water resistant and will not warp like hardwood flooring. The laminate flooring will not be damaged by excess water flooding on the surface. Dry cleaning such as sweeping, dusting and vacuuming is very easy on this surface.
- More affordable. Laminate flooring is less costly than hardwood to purchase.
Easy installation. Swish laminate flooring comes easy to install. The tongue and groove planks are easy to lay with minimal labor, making it very cost effective.
Swish Longboard Laminate Flooring
If you are looking for a more affordable alternative to concrete or wooden flooring, we are pleased to present our Swish longboard laminate flooring. Our range of Swish laminate flooring is just what you need to make your house chic and contemporary. The flooring is beautifully designed with over 10 exclusive colors.
Swish laminate flooring is a premium product with world class workmanship and excellence going into the design.
- Length of planks at 2200 mm (2.2m) which is apt for large spaces
- Plank width of 196 mm (0.196 m)
- Board thickness at 12 mm for more sturdiness
- EIR embossing of grains and knots to make the surface feel more natural to the touch
- Waxed edges for better water resistance
- All accessories provided
- AC3 scratch resistance rating
- 20 years residential warranty
Swish Longboard Laminate Flooring: Technical Specifications
- Type: Laminate Floating Floor
- Thickness: 12.3mm
- Width: 196mm
- Length: 2200mm
- Surface Finish: Matt Finish | EIR Natural Wood Grain Embossed
- Edging: 4 Side Micro-Bevelled Edge
- Profile: Valinge Drop Lock
- Installation Method: Floating, glue less on top of underlay
- Pack Size: 2.16 m2
- Boards per pack: 5
- VOC Rating: E1
- Abrasion Resistance: AC3 / AC4
Applications: For use in dry interior areas of private homes and commercial establishments
Warranty: 20 years for private use / 7 years for commercial use in accordance with the Swish Laminate warranty terms