Artisan Oak 190mm – Naturalle
The Artisan Oak range is manufactured to provide class leading performance underpinned by third party eco-certification and accreditation. This encompasses our raw material supply and all manufacturing processes.
Our range is produced from natural timber sourced from sustainably managed forest resources and manufactured with non-toxic materials.
With confidence you can specify or use Artisan Oak flooring knowing that it will not compromise our valuable environment and well-being. The range represents great value with fully supported Australian warranty provisions.
Length: 2450 mm | Width: 240 mm | Height: 14.2 mm
- European Oak ABCD grade.
- Contains tight and filled knots and natural characteristics to complement plank visual.
- Surface texture, light wire brush.
Extra Wide Plank (4 Colours)
240 x 14.2 x 2450 mm inc. nested shorts.
Patented Uniclic locking 4 sides.
240 mm Extra wide plank
Brittany Grey, Montreux, Natural Classic, Romandie
Pre-finished Water based UV Lacquer.
- Slip Resistance, In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, R10 & Class Y.
- Fire Test Data, Critical Radiant Flux, 7.5Kw/m2
Mean Smoke Development, 17 % minutes.
- Formaldehyde Emissions, E1.
(Below recommended World Health Organisation Levels).