The Benefits of Laminate Flooring in Sydney
We provide the best quality laminate flooring in Sydney area, below are the benefits of laminate flooring and their brands.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate wood flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them.
- A 30-year guarantee is granted on Villeroy & Boch laminate floors installed in homes.
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern Villeroy & Boch laminate wood floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures.
- Laminate wood flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate wood flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- The scrap resulting from the production of Villeroy & Boch laminate flooring is used as fuel.